Guidelines for the safety of all:
(Greeter will be stationed at entry to facilitate use of guidelines)
- Disinfect hands with hand cleaner upon entry.
- Wear face masks as we move around. Face masks may be removed while seated.
- Family groups please sit two pews (6 feet) apart. Pews are marked to assist in seating.
- Passing of the peace: We remain in our seats to pass the peace.
- Offering: Offering-takers will keep the offering plates in hand to receive the offerings.
- Communion: We will use prefilled elements for the foreseeable future. Elders will hold trays and allow people to take one out.
- Restrooms: Doors to women’s restroom will remain propped open. Men, please use paper towel to open restroom door as you leave.
- Main entrance doors will remain propped open.
- Coffee hour: No coffee hour until further notice.